- If you are sick, coughing, have difficulty breathing, have a fever, taking care of someone who is sick or quarantine due to having covid-29 or in a household with someone who has any symptoms, please let us know and we would be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- It is imperative that you arrive to your appointment as scheduled. Late arrival (15 min+) will be subject to our strict cancelation policy. If you arrive early to your appointment, please wait inside your car or outside, limiting the number of people inside keeps us all safer.
- Additional guests, children and pets are not permitted.
- Minimize what you bring into the studio (Eg. One purse, one jacket/blanket, a new face mask)
- All guests will be required to wear a face mask upon entering. We also have disposable masks available for purchase
- Upon entering the salon please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- A mandatory temperature check will be taken upon arrival with our no touch thermometer.
- Unfortunately, we will not be serving beverages at this time and ask that you refrain from bringing or ordering in food during your appointment.
- We would love to hug you or shake your hand but we must practice social distancing. And we must limit chit chat even though we have lots to catch up on!
- Consent forms and covid -19 safety form will be completed online prior to your appointment to limit surface touching
Salon Service Protocols
We are following the government guidelines regarding the correct distances between each section in the salon for everyone safety
- Hygiene standards have been increased. Disposable bed sheets and protective barriers will be set in place. Common areas will be sanitized frequently between each client.
- Limit amount of clients in the salon at all times, this means minimizing number of appointments per day.
- All items use on client are one-time use and disposable, all needles are sterile and will be open in front of client.
- We take the extra steep of sanitation to ensure clients safety by having the UVC light running for 15 minutes at the end of the day. UVC radiation is a known disinfectant for air, water, and nonporous surfaces. UVC radiation’s effectively been used for decades to reduce the spread of bacteria, such as tuberculosis. UVC radiation has been shown to destroy the outer protein coating of the Coronavirus, which is a different virus from the current Covid 19 virus